- im thinking about moving up the wedding...i hate having to go home to separate houses at night.
- i just finished a 9 page bio lab report and now i have another 5 page one due on wednesday
- i just took a bio test that i didn't study enough for and i'm unhappy with how i did.
- I have been assigned a 9 page mid-term for my philosophy class that is due in a week and i also have a 9 page term paper for the same class due in 3 weeks
- i am really beginning to run out of money because i have been focusing on my #1 job, school, and therefore my #2 job, Marie's, is suffering.
- I am so happy to be fortunate enough to have the focus, motivation and means to be able to do all these things that i have been doing.
- I really want a dog or cat or some sort of animal. i know that sounds backwards because of my lack of time, but i can't stop looking at pictures. i know it'll come to me in due time.
I am not saying this to complain or anything. but its just what's happening in my life right now. I am also so grateful for the support and understanding that i have been getting from my friends and family. My mom has been so great and encouraging and also doing little things for me that make my life so much easier. anyways... here i go, off the grid once again.